Recovery or Training??....at Texas Tech Aquatics Center

Lazy River, Splash Zone, Water Volleyball and Basketball, Waterslides, Rafts and Tubes, Bar and Grill, Mega-Jacuzzi...perfect for recovery from Dam That Cancer. Oh, but wait...I am here for the Lap Pool!

I was given the opportunity to swim at Tech today while in Lubbock. Although totally inspired by this top notch aquatics facility, I feel like I am at a spa resort instead! It is 108 degrees here today but this place will keep ya cool and happy! The lap pool was awesome but after the jacuzzi and lazy river I am thinking that "recovery" mode is a lot more enticing than "training" mode. But that's why I am in Lubbock...to shift gears and get back to training for Vegas and Kona.

Good thing this facility isn't in Austin!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow! What A Ride!

Living Out Our Choices

A Year of Living Present